19 October 2009

I Let You Go

How could i tell you, about my feelings? You asked me to let you know, anything bothering me. I told you, dear, but you never listen to while i told you.

I know all my feelings for you is gone now. Day by day, after you hurt me.
You asked me for second chance? No Way !! I never give 2nd chance.

You told me that you love me, but you yelled at me at the night i was so miss you.
You told me that you care me, but you didn't make any progress for our book.

I never promise you FOREVER.
I never promise you ALWAYS.
I never promise you long lasting relationship.

I promised you care. I promised you loyalty.
I promised you smile. I promised you laugh.
all gone after i tired of the way you treated me

Now... I let you go.
Go babe... Go from my life.
Go babe... Go from my world.
Go babe... Bring all your heart with.




1 comment: